- 1 hr Session Rate: $130 p/h. 5 sessions paid in advance for $550 ($100 savings).
- Reflex Assessment: 1.5 hours; Reflex assessment survey; Functional and Structural assessment; Recommendations for home exercises including written instructions and short videos; Follow up written report by email; Co-ordination with other Care Providers(with permission). $225.00. Assessment includes cranial and spinal assessment and organization, reflex dynamics assessment and exercises, sensory processing evaluation (kinesthetic / auditory / visual motor).
- Couples Session: You and your partner spend 2.5 hours with me exploring ways to use therapeutic touch with each other. Session includes a neuro-motor assessment for each partner, specific soft tissue corrections to address acute or chronic imbalances, and guidance to exercises you can support your partner with to enhance their structural and functional experience in their bodies and their lives. Guidance includes short online videos and descriptions of each exercise. $275.00
- Setting an Goal or Intention: It is always helpful to do Integrative Bodywork with a goal in mind, and to spend a little time before sessions thinking about what your current goals and aspirations are.
- How to dress: I usually work with my clients clothed. Please wear comfortable, soft clothing, not jeans.
- Touch: Engaging in a dialog with the body can be done with many different types of touch. My goal as a therapist is to always find the quickest way to restore full function to physical structure, which at times may seem somewhat intense. However, it should never feel painful. If, in our work, you feel pain, too intense a sensation, or are otherwise uncomfortable, please let me know and I will approach the dynamic of interest in a different, perhaps more subtle way.
- Cancellation Policy: At 24 hours prior to the appointment the session is fully reserved. You are welcome to transfer the time slot to someone else, however you will be billed for the time reserved. Conversely, when I am unable to provide advanced notice to my clients of a schedule change affecting them, I offer a session at no charge as compensation for the inconvenience.
- Insurance Reimbursement Information: Manual Therapy is routinely reimbursed through most HSAs. If you require a prescription, I recommend that your doctor use the diagnosis codes 2012 ICD-9-CM 728.85, 756.89 or 729.1. (These are codes related to myofascial / muscle tone regulation issues.) The treatment code for Manual Therapy is CPT 97140. Please request a receipt from me.
4620 California St (@9th Ave.)
St James Episcopal Office Building
SF CA 94118
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday; Day and Evening
Monday day and evening,
Friday and Saturday day.
SF CA 94132 (near Daly City)
Session, Intensives, Workshops